“The joy of discovery is certainly the liveliest that the mind of man can ever feel”
Thesis and Dissertation
Lashhab F. "Control of Continuous Flow Boiling System using DeltaV control system." M.Sc. Thesis, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, 2005.
Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
3. Oh, Kwang‐Kyo, F. Lashhab, K. L. Moore, T. L. Vincent, and H. S. Ahn. "Consensus of positive real systems cascaded with a single integrator." International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control 25.3 (2015): 418-429.
4. Lashhab, Fadel, Kevin Moore, Tyrone Vincent, Deyuan Meng, and Khalid Kuwairi. "Robust H∞ Controller Design for Dynamic Consensus Networks." International Journal of Control just-accepted (2017): 1-20.
Peer-Reviewed Conference Papers
5. Moore, K.L., T. L. Vincent, F. Lashhab, and Liu, C. "Dynamic consensus networks with application to the analysis of building thermal processes." Proceedings of the IFAC World Congress. Vol. 18. No. 1. 2011.
Manuscripts Under Review/Preparation
7. Lashhab F., and K.L. Moore. "Disturbance Attenuation in Dynamic Consensus Networks: an H∞ Approach". Submitted to Proceedings of the IFAC World Congress.
8. Lashhab F., and K.L. Moore. "H2 Controller Design for Dynamic Consensus Networks." To be Submitted to the 29th Chinese Control and Decision Conference (2017 CCDC).
9. F. Lashhab, K. L. Moore, T. L. Vincent, and Oh, Kwang‐Kyo. "Spectral Properties and Consensus of Dynamic Networks". To be Submitted to 2017 Automatica - Journal - Elsevier.